Saturday, January 15, 2011

Season of Change...

Happy New Year! I hope everyone is having a great start to the year. I can't believe it has been six months since my last update.

This update is very bittersweet as I lost my father rather unexpectedly last month. I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss him.

Although the past month has been one of the most difficult of my life, I have to tell you I am looking forward to the new year and all of the possibilities it brings. I will be heading back into my studio next week to start work on some new designs. I am looking forward to that. I also have a new project in the works that I am very excited about. I will be posting more information in the next few weeks, so stay tuned. :)

Hope for God's Children is preparing for their first launch of the year coming up in March. I am planning to participate again this year and hope to offer some special one of a kind items for the upcoming launch. Please visit the HGC Blog (link is at the top of this page) and learn more about this wonderful organization.

I will wrap this up for now with a promise to do my best to post more often.

All the best,

No comments:

Post a Comment