Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Items in the Etsy Shop...

My Etsy shop is now up and running and open for business!

I am happy to announce that due to the lower overhead of this shop I have been able to lower the prices on many of my items. I am now also offering a reduced shipping rate if you are buying individual beads (not bead sets).

I have just finished uploading some adorable new spring designs along with some old favorites, so be sure to check it out. The Critter Company Etsy Shop

On the horizon....

This is one of the things I love about having a blog; I can now let everyone know what I am currently working on and the projected listing dates.

So on the horizon we have:

-Sweet and adorable Made to Match bead sets that include pineapples, monkeys and giraffes!

-The Critter Company is going on Safari, look for a new line of "Safari Girl" beads with adorable matching animals!

- A silly smiling daisy bead set. This set will match the new daisy beads that I currently have in my shop.

-I Pledge Allegiance- an absolutely precious patriotic/Memorial Day/4th of July set. This is one of my favorite designs so far. I have been working on this one for a while and can't wait to share it with everyone.

- New "Critter" Designs along with some new collectible critters.

I should have most of these designs in my store and/or up on E-bay early next week. Stay tuned for further listing announcements :) .

If you have a special request for an item or design you would like for me to make, or if there is an old favorite that you would like to see brought back, please feel free to contact me.

Have a creative day!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment