Saturday, April 4, 2009

Welcome!

To all of my wonderful customers, old friends and new, I would like to welcome you to my new blog! I have a lot of exciting things coming up and through this new blog I hope to keep everyone apprised of the latest happenings.

For starters I have a new Etsy shop! Over the next few days I will be adding a large selection of new bead designs as well as some old favorites. I also hope to offer a variety of my jewelry designs and some unique one of a kind collectibles.

I am also working on a new Critter Company website. The basics are there but I still have some work to do before it is finished. You can take a sneak preview by clicking here: The Critter Company

The new site will have a photo gallery of most of my current and past designs. I am working on setting up a shopping cart and order form to make ordering easier. For now if you see something that you would like to order, just shoot me an e-mail and I will get in touch with you.

As you may have noticed I have closed my E-bay store. I will still be listing auctions regularly on E-bay, probably on Wednesday or Friday evenings. I will update my blog when new items are listed, so be sure to check in frequently.

Last but certainly not least, to celebrate the opening of the new shop and website I will be holding a contest for all of my wonderful customers! I will be posting all of the details here very soon, so please be sure to check back.

Until next time,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment