Friday, February 12, 2010

The weekend has snuck up on me again...

I must apologize for my absence this week. It has been a wonderful, albeit very busy week. The weekend just seemed to sneak up on me again. LOL Flashback Friday will return next Friday. I also plan to have some new designs ready next week, so please stay tuned!

In the meantime, head on over and visit my friend Lori at Sugarberry Sensations. Lori is a very talented clay artist and she is giving away this adorable St. Patrick's Day Bear.



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hiii Jamie, Hiiii!!!

    How sweet of you to post about my giveaway on your blog - I truly appreciate it! Your name is on the list!!

    Thank You so Very Much for the Birthday wishes as well, you are so sweet!!!

    ♥Lori

    ReplyDelete